Top Five Movie Series to Watch
In the past there have been some great movies that have been made by Hollywood. It seems that trait has not been passed onto the present. It is difficult to find many movies these days that have the same quality as in the past.
Great movies, particularly a series or trilogy leave a lasting impression on the viewer. The viewer feels the same emotions if they were to watch the same film ten years later as they did when they first watched them. Below are some top five film series or trilogies that continue to be classics.
1) The Godfather – An undisputable classic. The Godfather had heavyweights like Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, and Robert De Niro. It was fascinating to see the depiction of a rise of a mafia family and ultimately its demise. The cinematography was great in this.
2) Jaws – Jaws was one of those all time thriller classics. Those massive teeth and that eerie music added a sense of fear to many. Although cinema effects have improved in modern times, the effects in these were amazing for those times.
3) Indiana Jones – Harrison Ford showed what a great adventure one could go through when visiting strange places in mountains and caves. Such heroes always bring a metaphorical message that funnily could be applied to our lives as well.
4) Rocky – Sylvester Stallone showed his true macho abilities in this long series of movies. A favourite to watch for any underdog, it almost convinced much that belief was the way to victory. It became a bit prolonged though with five parts consecutively being made.
5) Back to the Future – This was one of those movies were futuristic space missions were a fascinating dream in the ‘80s. The different gadgets and the time travel really added to a viewer’s sense of time travel imagination. These movies made people wonder what would happen in the future. Some believed humans would start traveling more often out into space; others believed that there would truly be an invention that would help people travel into the past or future.