Top Five Deadliest Diseases Known to Man
There are many diseases that are known to be deadly to mankind. Some of diseases can wreak havoc not just physically but emotionally as well. For some of these diseases people struggle to find any solace or really go through a lot of courage to try to fight these ills.
It is well documented that some illnesses cannot be cured. Scientists are still trying to find the cures for some of the diseases. While there are many that people want to avoid there are some that are just too well known for the world to ignore. Here are the top five diseases.
1) AIDS. This disease is perhaps the most commonly known deadliest form known to mankind. It affects your immune system so badly and it prevents one from have any sexual contact with another without fear. A cure is yet to be found for this disease though there are retroviral drugs that can extend the lifetime of patients.
2) Malaria. This disease is commonly found in Sub-Saharan Africa. It is transmitted from a certain species of mosquito. It can spread and become a grave illness which can ultimately become fatal. Many people in Africa die in the summer because of this disease since there are many transmitting mosquitoes that are around during the season.
3) Cancer. The problem with this particular illness is that there are many types that a person can encounter. Though chemotherapy can prevent the growth of further cancer cells there is still no cure found for this disease. Cancer can really take a patient’s strength away.
4) Tuberculosis. This disease affects the lungs and can be really deadly on the immune system. If not treated properly on time this can become fatal for a patient as well.
5) Cholera. This is transmitted through certain food which has cholera germs. Cholera can be treated but can be fatal too.