1. Registration is necessary in order to start posting your own “top articles” on FindTheTop.com. If you still don’t have an account you can register here. You will be able to login to your account immediately after receiving your password. If you wish to have more than one user/pen name you need to register multiple times (having several accounts is fine). Please use a different email address when setting up a new account. All users will automatically be offered the contributor status upon registration.
Accounts that don’t have at least 1 live article will be deleted.
2. Publishing is what contributors won’t have direct access to. Your content is going to be visually inspected by one of our editors before it appears live on the site. This means that you will be able to submit it for review only. Registered users have the chance to be promoted to “Author” (the ability to submit content without any inspection) as soon as they have 50 previously accepted articles. We have the right to remove this status when someone is using it to abuse the system by publishing low quality or spun content. Even if your “top articles” are automatically accepted this doesn’t mean that we won’t check them at all.
3. The Quality of the Content should be decent. You don’t have to impress anyone with your writing skills. Just keep it plain and simple. Even if perfect English is not required, please make sure that you attentively check your article before submitting it for review. Our editors have the right not to accept your content and ask you to improve spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
Submit unique/original content only! If the article was published somewhere else on the internet it won’t be accepted!
- Do not use any content generation tools!
- Do not send spun articles!
- Do not submit poorly written content!
- Do not provide press releases, advertisements, sales letters, promotional copies, or any excessive hype content!
- Do not submit any pornography/adult material, gambling, pharmacy, hate or violence-oriented content!
- Do not send hacking/cracking, bomb creation, support for terrorism/radicalism/religious fanaticism, weapon/firearms/ammunition articles!
4. Content Length Requirement – Please submit content that has at least 300 words. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t post larger articles too. Submit as much content as you like as long as you are guided by our publisher requirements when writing it.
5. We allow contextual Links. These can be inserted in your content and you are encouraged to do so. However, only one external anchored link per article is permitted here at FindTheTop.com. Besides this one external link, contributors and authors have the right to interlink their FindTheTop.com content.
- Do not insert your external link in the first paragraph of the article.
- Do not insert any affiliate links or links to domains/pages that redirect your reader.
- Do not link to sites or pages that have nothing to do with what your content is about (ex: writing a post about travel in Paris and inserting a resource box linking to a weigh loss review product)
However, if you are looking to build an online authority for your name you are encouraged to publish a resource box at the end of the article and insert the link. Please make sure that it is surrounded by the “blockquote” tag. Just like this:
Ex: Name Surname has been writing for more than 7 years, specializing on subjects of health, diet, fitness and weight loss. You can look at her latest articles about insert link here which give you information about tricks of loosing weight and many more.
6. Categories are important. Post your content in the necessary category. Here at FindTheTop.com you have 21 main categories to choose from before submitting your content for review. If you can’t find one that would appear suitable for your “top article”, temporarily submit it to Miscellaneous and contact us if you would like to suggest something else.
7. Contributors, Authors and Editors are encouraged to publish informative and original “top articles” about everything they want, as long as their content meets our publisher requirements.
“Let’s create useful and user friendly content in order to help people find the top everything.”
-Founders of FindTheTop.com